I was so thrilled and honoured to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by The Runaway Plate, this truly is a lovely blog all about food, travel, thoughts and opinions by a very talented writer based in Singapore. I love the posts and would urge you to check the site out for yourself.
The idea is to spread lots of love for the blogs you love, here’s how it works:
Spreading the Love
- Thank the person nominating you
- Say something about that person or blog and include a link to the lovely blog on your post
- Display the award on your post
- Tell the world 7 things about you
- Nominate another 7 blogs for the award
7 Things About Me
1. I love to travel and I’m always looking for new places to visit
2. Most of the time I’m a happy, positive person
3. I believe in past lives – this is something I may explore in more detail on my blog at a later date
4. I try to follow a Primal/Paleo way of eating but find it sooooo hard to resist pizza
5. I’m not a strong or particularly confident swimmer but I love to be in the sea
6. I hate wasps – is there any point to them?
7. I’m addicted to Scandinavian movies and detective programmes on Netflix
I nominate the following 7 Lovely Blogs (be sure to check them out)…
Have a lovely weekend everyone!